AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is a cell phone machinery? I decided this was the best place to ask a question.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Ben D, N CA
Posted 8/8/2006 17:01 (#33863 - in reply to #33856)
Subject: RE: You got me excited about the Razor V3, Dave!

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot
I will look forward to those pictures. I might need a little advice as this winter I am going to have to relearn how to trap gophers, seems like you know what you are doing. The only trapping I've done was while working for other people, they just said "here is some traps, go set em when your not busy". I am planting a new place to alfalfa in the spring that is in onions right now, so no gophers-and I'd like to keep it that way. Thinking trapping sounds better than dragging a rut creating burrow builder around.

Regarding the phones: On my motorola you can shut the autocomplete off if you would like. My wife (god bless her for all the hours she has spent arguing with them) has finally got fed up with Cellular Ones screwed up billing and came home yesterday with a Sprint phone. It is a Sanyo RL 4930, seems like a good durable phone. It has no fancy features but she flat told the salesman she has a camera, TV, internet--what she wanted is a PHONE that makes phone calls. So far we are amazed at how well the reception is even out here in the sticks. It is a dual band phone so that is supposed to help. Cell One completely lost us when they told us that the new GSM phones would be the ticket for us where we live. Guess what, as soon as you leave town (45 mile away) they quit working. Not even spotty service, the thing just said NO SERVICE for the last 30 miles coming home. So their people have not a clue what they are talking about. That and they over bill us every month, so we are moving to something better hopefully. So far I've had this Sprint phone out all over the basin and the calls have always been clear, much better than the Nokia phones and Cell One service we've had before.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)