AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Buggy software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

cbSCNE
Posted 10/14/2013 13:14 (#3383075)
Subject: Buggy software

South central, Nebraska
It seems most of the monitor/controllers today have bugs in the current versions of software and older versions for that matter. I'm sure its quite a challenge to program and test before release.

We are investing a lot of revenue in this equipment that is being handicapped by bugs in the code. I question the integrity of a business that sells this package as state of the art but within 2 years say they are no longer going to support upgrades or fix the bugs that they know exist in the systems.

But if you want, you can buy a new state of the art?

I have a Pro 600 controlling a CIH 7120 combine. I have heard of, read about, and experienced bugs in the latest and last version of firmware for this controller. The combine seems to have good design but I feel like I may get shafted because the code will be a never ending problem the company is turning their back to. Thanks for following through on the promise of providing a state of the art product.

I know it isn't exclusive to this company but I also know there are some very quality companies that DO fulfill their promise of backing the products if they have problems. THEY MAKE IT RIGHT as advertised.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)