AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Feeders for Jim
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 10/14/2013 07:10 (#3382437 - in reply to #3381901)
Subject: Re: Feeders for Jim

blu - 10/13/2013 20:14 Thanks for pointing out the median lines Jp Wouldn't mind seeing your chart.

Hi blu,

Sure..  My data provider is having a tough monday I guess,and is refusing to provide me the data.  My origin comments were made from looking at your chart, and that is why I said "at or near" the UML, because I didn't know for sure.  So, sorry for butchering your chart....

Price is pretty close to the UML as suspected.  

Also, another thing to consider is the harmonics of this market.  The last pullback lasted about two months, and was about this much in price depth.  If these frequencies are to continue to control the market, we could see a similar pullback.  The problem with a market going blue to blue is the amount of energy expended is huge, and often it leads to a deeper pullback which is approximately double the original.  Those are the reaction of the action of putting in the highs.   If we get the deeper pullback, it would extend into delivery of the contract, and likely a lower price than now. It is possible that the continous or weekly shows a bigger move upwards, but I haven't taken the time to look.  Sorry, I can't go into more depth on that at this point.

Take care.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)