AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

262 receiver to envizio pro for speed and location?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Bob MI
Posted 9/27/2013 05:56 (#3351105 - in reply to #3350799)
Subject: Re: 262 receiver to envizio pro for speed and location?

Ionia Co. Michigan
Was using the 700 with a vt for rate and manual sections. Worked great had to turn of with small touch screen button that was fun to hit on the headland. Sections were the same also and wanted section control for angles and point rows. Dealer has been trying to get answers for almost a year from afs support how to do this. Come to find out the CIH pull type sprayer is the ugly step child of CIH sprayers. Must be they thought they would never sell any so why have support for them. Ha. Had enough of waiting for lets try this and see if it works answers that didnt do anything. Customers are not the r and d department. It is 2013 and the equipmenrt is 2011 so it not like I am trying hook it to a 30 year old system. They are even the same brand of equipment. Installed field IQ and a new harness on a new sprayer and still no luck and was finally fed up with it. My patience is thin anyway and I think I gave it a good shot with a year of looking for answers but voting with the checkbook is the only way to go I guess.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)