AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 2600 mapping
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

690KSU
Posted 9/26/2013 11:57 (#3349875 - in reply to #3349766)
Subject: Re: JD 2600 mapping

That's the exact layout I'd recommend as well. Just one other pointer, to select your totals page it is in the GS2 option. In the top left corner there is a toggle button to toggle between "field" and "load" totals. What I prefer to do is mainly leave it toggled on "load" totals, that way when I'm trying to blend grain it tells me the avg. % moisture of the current load, also I keep a keen eye on my total lbs of the load I have on. That way when the rookie grain cart driver is slow I know EXACTLY how many lbs I can pack on until I absolutely have to stop before spilling over. When set up right every time you engage/ disengage the unloading auger these "load" totals will zero out automatically. To get these totals to zero out though, you will need to define a "load name" which I typically set as "bin", and a "load destination" which I set as "town" or "storage" if going to on sight bins. Also make sure to put a check mark in the "auto-increment load number" box. But then again this is all preference so it's ultimately your choice on what works best for you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)