AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2377 Yield Monitor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Central-IL-Farmer
Posted 9/24/2013 21:08 (#3346985)
Subject: 2377 Yield Monitor

I have a 2377 that the Yield monitor is acting up. I went to field today for the first time this Fall. I had cleared all the information from last year and was starting fresh for 2013. It did not want to register yield at all. It did moisture ok but yield only read zero. I was planning on doing calculation loads, but it was not working at all. I took the data card out and checked on the computer and did not find anything wrong. I have a good DGPS and everything seemed OK there. I checked all the settings I could think of and walked through the manual. I went back out to the field and inserted the card again and when I started through the field the monitor detected yield although much less than the actually flow. I thought I would run a calculation load, but the readings are very erratic and about 1/4 of the actual yield. Then it quit working and then it started again. I am thinking the flow sensor is acting up. Is that correct? Should I replace the flow sensor or is there something else I should try. Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)