AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

9560 with 2600 Green Star recording intermitenly
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

D James
Posted 9/19/2013 20:51 (#3337889)
Subject: 9560 with 2600 Green Star recording intermitenly

This problem just started today. Turn at the end rows, lower the head, go a short distance, error "processing grain with out recording" comes up. Some times it records for several passes, sometimes it won't work for several passes. I can raise the head to the shut off set point (50%) and lower it and it will work sometimes, other times it takes several up and downs to get the recording to turn on. The feeder house angle sensor works all the time up or down. I can watch it work as I cut beans in the Brown box emulator. One thing that I have noticed is that the values in the emulator on the "devices on network" page will flash on and off. The description of what the value is doesn't. Meaning....that on the line "feeder house angle" the words stay on but the % of angle on the right side of the line flashes on and off. It happens to all the values on the right side of this screen. Is this proper? or is it a sign of poor ground, or something else? Just got it back from Ag Express with a replaced touch screen. Any help is greatly appreciated, holes in the yield maps are not good, not to mention stopping and raising the head to activate the recording. Does the power to activate recording flow through the header on switch, or the board that the switch connects to?

TIA

D James
central PA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)