AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

pro 600 and autosteer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

IH1486
Posted 9/12/2013 23:11 (#3324944 - in reply to #3323165)
Subject: Re: pro 600 and autosteer

Minnesota
I would check in the display toolbox first to the GPS tab, make sure it is set to at least WAAS for correction type, still in toolbox, under the NAV tab, make sure it is set to AFS accuguide, toolbox again, under the Drive tab, make sure guidance type is DGPS. Depending on what level software is in the display and nav, if you go from the main screen into calibrations, under the cal tab, do the steer valve and rear wheel position calibrations. Also in calibrations, in the NAV tab, make sure that you have a vehicle selected. I am sure you know you need to press and hold the orange autosteer button on the RH console while turning the steering wheel to enable the system (I know you already did this if your getting the calculating line above the auto button, but just mentioning it cause I have seen weirder things happen). If nothing seems to draw a fault or fails a calibration from above, I would agree with dheitz and try reflashing. Make sure if your updating software, you update the nav, display, and combine ccm's at the same time. Also, if this pro600 is being used in a combine and a tractor, make sure that you put only needed software on the display...if your not using VT, task controller, e-notes, planter, printer or various other applications don't load them to the display
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)