AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Dealers!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Sodfather
Posted 9/12/2013 12:40 (#3323768)
Subject: Ag Leader Dealers!

SC NE to NC KS
First off let me say I LOVE Ag Leader products and their technical support. Let me finish by saying I HATE the local dealer fiascos I have been dealing with. I want to purchase a combine kit, steering kit, moisture sensor assy, e.m.s. can, and two cables. I can give them the part numbers, list prices, EVERYTHING they need but no one wants to sell them to me without the install. When did this happen. When I first started purchasing ag leader products from the local dealer, they would take 10% off of list and let me install it myself. They have since been turned into titan and no longer carry ag leader. All other dealers I've spoken with either leave me hanging for 3-7 days at a time or don't even call back. I MEAN SERIOUSLY, how hard should it have to be to take my money!?!?!? I've already done the hard part and figured out exactly what I need, what the *%$#!! If anyone out there can get ag leader products and wants to make a quick buck, feel free to take my money. No-one else seems to want to!!! WHEW! (rant complete)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)