AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

new eggs.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Pat H
Posted 9/11/2013 06:29 (#3321206 - in reply to #3321073)
Subject: Well it's not chemicals or processed if lefties do it

It's just like Obo with wars. If Rush L. introduced it, it would be labelled death in powder form. I get it that there is a market out there with absolutely no good sense (note interviews with voters at the last election and SNL's parody of out of touch voters "who is president now, because experience could be helpful?"). Yet, these folks seem to have money or what money they have will be spent based on emotion. Why not take it?

Btw, egg beaters have been around forever and so far have not taken over the market (just like soy milk isn't getting it done). I will say that for folks with real allergic problems (not 'my neighbor is lactose intolerant so I am'), these substitutes allow them to have pretty common diets, but I wouldn't say necessarily healthier.

Just an aside.... we used to have BHT the preservative in about everything and it was particularly interesting that US soldiers' bodies decayed much slower than their vietnamese counterparts. Of course preservatives were the worst thing for you back then, but probably are responsible for some of our longer life spans now. Of course today we get more salt and whatever to help shelf life and bht is only available in health food stores. These folks are already protesting CO2, just wait until they stand up for getting rid of the nasty oxidizer O2.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)