AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fieldscripts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

johnny skeptical
Posted 9/8/2013 21:55 (#3316733 - in reply to #3316404)
Subject: Re: Fieldscripts

n.c.iowa

interestingly enough,my wife and i along with my local ag pro went over to my local monsanto rep's hangout for some eats and beverages.and we had this very discussion regarding field scripts,to some extent,but mostly the local data gurus vs big m's data and recs.i have only in the last year really started working with the per acre fee guys,other wise it's been a menagerie of local agronomists data and my own ideas,so we will see.my reps beef at the moment with the data guru's is that they don't have enough side by sides to properly evaluate hybrid performance.and agronomic practices.my counter to that was that he couldn't possibly believe that i am going to count on my seed supplier,for all of the seed performance and agronomic  data.  last week i was fortunate enough to see and hear some of the stuff raven is developing, i am sure ag leader isn't far behind,if not already ahead along with the oems coming along,if in some cases begrudgingly.have a hard time believing that the seed divisions of monsanto are going to let the corporate heads hamstring them when it comes down to what equipement a guy has on his planter.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)