AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trouble documenting with a Pro 700
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DidSomeoneSayDonuts
Posted 9/3/2013 20:49 (#3306077 - in reply to #3305209)
Subject: Re: Trouble documenting with a Pro 700

waaaay east central Colorado
Well, I got an RX into it this morning at least, but it didn't come out correctly. I'm not sure if maybe I didn't transfer it correctly from ES to Farmworks. I'm going to try creating an RX in Farmworks only and seeing what happens.

The error I get is something along the lines of "Too many files" or something like that. That COULD be caused by my trying to import three different prescriptions into the same field, but I doubt it. (The original plan was to run a prescription for each of the three products I'm applying) However, to test that theory, I tried only moving one RX over and still got the same error message.

I was having trouble today with the display shutting down with no warning and for no reason earlier today. All the as-applied that (I think) was on it got wiped, as well as coverage for the TC swath control function. I'm beginning to think that a priest needs to be called to exorcise the demon because the only logical explanation for all the grief is that the display's possessed. *only a little sarcasm*

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)