AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble autopilot on Case MX tractors
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Fleck21
Posted 7/26/2013 00:37 (#3229861 - in reply to #3224090)
Subject: Re: Trimble autopilot on Case MX tractors

Rochester, IL
Is there anything else using power beyond or Load sense? like variable rate drives off of power beyond? are you connecting to load sense on the back on top of the valve stack?
Did you install the check valve in the steering valve? I had a similar issue to this several years ago. but I can't remember If I had to install the LS line check valve or plug it. I've also seen worse issues when the JD dealer T'd the psi off of power beyond to load sense, for vr drives. so as soon as you start the tractor the power beyond pressure line sends oil to LS line which spools the pump and now you have full psi on the LS line which fed backwards into the Autopilot valve and turned the tractor hard right I believe. I put a shuttle valve in the load sense line, and that fixed that.
Is the steering wheel locked up? does it fight you? I've also had that on a rogator, which I did have to add a counter balance. certain models and years of orbitrol hand pumps just can take the back psi. so when controlling one direction it is also pushing psi the opposite direction on the hand pump. i.e. the steering wheel rotating in the cab.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)