AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2188/30' 1010 Ez steer/EZ500 Config settings?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Nor-C-Ore-Drylander
Posted 7/24/2013 00:22 (#3226190)
Subject: 2188/30' 1010 Ez steer/EZ500 Config settings?

North Central Oregon

I am trying to get my EZ steer dialed in on a 2188 with a 30' 1010 header.  Wanted to try autosteer in the combine this year for the first time.  Anyone willing to share their initial config. settings with me?    What is the angle per turn setting?  Is there a offset to the Header?  It seems that it is offset to the right about 4.5  inches...is that correct?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Just started harvest today here in North Central Oregon.  Given how dry we were, I feel we have been blessed.  On the deeper ground the wheat looks great. I am looking at better than 40 bu average 2 months ago I didn't think it would make 20.  I think we will beat our long term average on this particular field.  Several Spots have jumped up to better than 80 on the yield monitor.  Didn't think I'd be seeing any of that this year.  Shallow areas all dried and died (5 to 15 BPA) due to lack of moisture.  This is a new variety for me this year a soft white, "Legion." 

I really do believe that this crop was made by not by good seed, not by fertilizer, not by fungicide, not by rain, but by Prayer.

Thanks again for any help with the initial setup parameters for the 2188 and the ezsteer/ez guide 500.

Dan

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)