AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro 600 Monitor Import New Field Boundary
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

chedv
Posted 7/5/2013 17:13 (#3192435 - in reply to #3191947)
Subject: RE: Pro 600 Monitor Import New Field Boundary

SE IL
Hi Dave,

It seems like you're in the exact same boat I'm in. I just purchased the Case IH (Farmworks) software about six months ago to do all of the syncing between the monitors. We have two 600s and two 700s. You're right, it doesn't seem intuitive at all.

I'm hoping to get where we use the exact same A-B lines in the Combine to harvest that we used to plant. However, a different operator plants than runs the combine. So I'm hoping that we can label well enough, and remember well enough to choose the right ones.

Farmworks offers Connected Farm, http://www.connectedfarm.com/ but I'm not sure it is available yet. However, it sounds good on paper but who knows if you have 4 separate operators running the tractors if your data will ever be usable. (Dad still runs on the same field all year long!) Anyway, I don't have much valuable information to share but thought I'd let you know you weren't alone!

By the way, do you like SMS? I have the trial and I'm not sure I like it as much as the Farmworks software. Of course, the Farmworks wasn't great, but I'm getting better. Thanks Torn, I didn't realize that boundaries weren't stored on the monitors.

Edited by chedv 7/5/2013 17:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)