AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Best, Worst, or Weirdest experience with GPS/ Steering or other Precision equipment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 6/30/2013 19:34 (#3183929 - in reply to #3183443)
Subject: RE: Best, Worst, or Weirdest experience with GPS/ Steering or other Precision equipment

East Central, Nebraska
my best experience changes every year, my most current is my new holland windrower running 12 mph yesterday with my new ezpilot doing all of the steering.

my worst would be when the ez steer first came out and i bought a ez guide plus to control it and agleader/trimble told everyone it was accurate to 12" using waas. i think most people learned a hard lesson there.
edit: now that i am thinking about it, my worst would definatly be when miller started putting envisios in their nitro sprayers instead of the old reliable 460's, we had 3 new nitros that year, everone of those things was a POS. that experiance costed us thousands of bucks worth of custom work.

the wierdest is a field that i have that is apparently at the edge of the world, doesn't matter if i am using my insight or my integra when i am mapping any field pass, doesn't matter if it is planting or harvest it will stop mapping at a certain point in the field and not start again until i have crossed that invisible line again. it has been doing that since i started mapping stuff in the late 90s early 2000s. never have yet to figure that one out.

Edited by caseihfarmer 6/30/2013 19:37
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)