AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

HELP!! My FmX is running out of internal storage.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

00rooster
Posted 6/10/2013 17:32 (#3148386)
Subject: HELP!! My FmX is running out of internal storage.

On the last day of planting last week I got a message on startup that I had less than 100mb of internal storage. I checked to see how much I actually had and it was about 45mb, so I deleted some old prescriptions and that took me up to just over 50. I didn't think it much more of it since I only had half a day left. Was setting up for sidedress today and got the error message, so I checked...it said 0 mb of internal storage. I copied all planting coverage to my USB and deleted all events, diagnostic logs, screen shots and recovered a whooping 25mb...what the hell is going on? Any ideas on what would be hogging up all my internal storage? I usually have +900mb I think since I don't have much data on it at one time??? I have summaries OFF, track logging is OFF.

The only thing that I have on it right now is my "field data" which would be boundaries and swaths.

HELP!! I don't think I'm going to be able to record coverage like this. Apparently a half a day of planting took over 50mb of internal storage, so there is something going on.

Edit...I upgraded to 7.2 at beginning of planting season.

Edited by 00rooster 6/10/2013 17:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)