AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ODOT AG Cors RTK with NAV2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

burky8520
Posted 6/10/2013 05:34 (#3147428 - in reply to #3147049)
Subject: Re: ODOT AG Cors RTK with NAV2

NW Ohio
Well, I tried to connect last night, with the current setup as it was with out changing anything, my NTRIP connected, did not say it had any satillites, but was passing data with the yellow bar across the top. My EZ guide display said low GPS position quality. The EZ Guide was setup for RTK, but the GPS status was still DGPS and my sattillite was yellow, not green (as it should be when it is connected and ready to use). So I swapped my globes out (which they look identical, but did have different model numbers, see attached pics.) As soon as I did this and went back in the cab to look at the EZ guide, I had got my connection, had a green satillite on my display and GPS status was RTK, everything was working!!!! I decided to take a pic of the info on the back of both globes to post, then after I took those pics, I went back in to check on the connection status on the EZ guide, and I had lost all my satillites (satillite was red on display) and the bottom of the diplay said no GPS source. I rebooted the equipment, changed back and forth from WAAS and RTK, moved the tractor in my drive way, still no satillites on the EZ guide. As I was double checking my connections, I noticed that the Globe I had put in place that got me connected briefly to RTK, sounded like it has water in it :-(. Dont know how to get it out, so I guess I am going to have to buy a new globe, or send it out for repair. This is where I am at so far, thanks again for all the help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)