AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

adjusting alarms on Pro 600
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KenC
Posted 6/9/2013 20:14 (#3146726)
Subject: adjusting alarms on Pro 600

Jefferson, SD
When turning around on the ends I seem to lose a kernel or two every time. The monitor then beeps and gives me a pop up that seed flow was detected while the row clutch was off. Not every turn around but I'm guessing over 50%. Can I adjust the sensitivity so it requires like 10 kernels before it gives me this error? I'm assuming this is the hydraulic section shutoff and not the row clutch shut off because when my air compressor isn't working it doesn't give me an error that I'm planting even though the row clutches should be off(and it should).

Second issue, when planting small seeded soybeans with the 100 cell plate, I must get quite a few doubles even when I turn the air down to 15psi. Actually at times I get the max air warning and can't maintain 15psi. Since this only happens on about 1 variety per year I've just lived with it. Dealer says I would need to switch plates if I go to a 120 when I get to bigger beans. Question is, can I change the population alarm to beep when I'm off by >10,000. Not sure what it is set at today as I can't seem to find that setting. I tryed adjusting the delta but that didn't do it. What does the delta adjust?

Thanks in advance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)