AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader vs Greenstar
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Lightning
Posted 5/30/2013 09:02 (#3126968 - in reply to #3126665)
Subject: Re: Ag Leader vs Greenstar

Clatonia, NE
Which way you go should depend on who you are buying it from, what options you want/need, and the type of equipment you run. I'm an Ag Leader dealer, so obviously I'm partial. I've seen a lot of pricing and we hired a JD tech this last fall who helps me part time. He's done a lot of quote on many different systems and said it's "amazing how much flexibility Ag Leader has in supporting different vehicles". We also farm and run different color older equipment, so Ag Leader is a great fit for us. The only way I would ever say that GreenStar equipment would be warranted over Ag Leader is if you are leasing or rolling you're green equipment yearly. However, this would only be for your convenience. Especially if you run a JD sprayer, because they run a closed structure system that we can't read. Price wise, if you run older equipment, John Deere can't even touch the Ag Leader equipment price-wise or performance wise. And then there is Tech and dealer support as mentioned above. Good luck with your decision!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)