AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trying to make one JD 2630 run both a 1770NT planter w/ SeedstarXP and a 1910 air cart
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 5/23/2013 12:37 (#3113672 - in reply to #3102122)
Subject: Re: Trying to make one JD 2630 run both a 1770NT planter w/ SeedstarXP and a 1910 air cart

Alright, we had a break down today that enabled me to work on it a bit while others were running for parts. Before I tried to put it all on the 2630, I used the 2600 to go into the cart settings and change the cart to "custom 1". Then I configured custom to be a 24 row 30" cart. Next I shut everything down, unplugged the cart CAN harness and then started back up. After the 2630 booted up I plugged the air cart in to the planter can harness.

It kicked the planter off the CAN again and changed implement 1 to a seeder again. I turned off, plugged the cart back in to the 2600 again and the cart auto-populated on the 2600 as an 1890.

I am uncomfortable using it as one if I can't see both the planter and the air cart on my equipment tab. I am sure I could make it work without that but I just don't have a good comfort level with it. I think I'll continue on with 2 monitors.

Thanks for trying to help everyone. I can see that it can be done, but since I know I have it working well as it is, I think I'll just leave it. Thanks again.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)