AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trying to make one JD 2630 run both a 1770NT planter w/ SeedstarXP and a 1910 air cart
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KevinM
Posted 5/22/2013 15:50 (#3111853 - in reply to #3111782)
Subject: Re: Trying to make one JD 2630 run both a 1770NT planter w/ SeedstarXP and a 1910 air cart

SE IL

Gerard - 5/22/2013 13:55 The cart does not auto populate the implement tab. When I plug in the planter, the planter will auto populate and then I cannot change the implement type anymore. The aircart still seems to take priority for documentation.

Whichever tab is active in the documentation page determines what you see on the coverage map. If you have 3 separate products (on separate tabs in documentation) that you are applying, whichever tab is "on top" when you leave the documentation section is what you will see on the coverage map. I'm pretty sure anyway. I have 2 tabs when planting corn. One for corn and one for starter. Whichever one of those tabs is visible when I leave the documentaion section is what will be displayed on the coverage map. So I would assume your setup would be similar? I think it's significant that your cart doesn't auto populate an implement tab. It has to be programmed differently than dpilot's. I think this would allow him to do what he is wanting to do. It may well take a different controller (wedge box) and/or wiring harness for his corn planting than it does for his seeding with his drill.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)