AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agleader Liquid control to replace Raven 450
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/20/2013 13:36 (#3107455 - in reply to #3106767)
Subject: Re: Agleader Liquid control to replace Raven 450

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
superfarmer - 5/20/2013 03:31

Do you have part numbers of those cables? As far as the aux valves, I thought you could switch them manually while spraying. I'd like one that opens when all of the sections are off to avoid pressure spikes while turning. I was hoping I could also control the flow to my agitator. I often need lots of flow when the tank is full, but want to cut it back as the tank gets lower to keep it from foaming. I think I like the idea of the liquid control module inside the tractor until I get a new sprayer with a bit more room for mounting stuff away from any possible chemicals. Thanks.

edit: I have a cable, p/n 215226, has a Amp connector on the end, think it's the same as my Raven harness. Any idea what it does? Is there any way I can wreck the module by testing the pinouts on this cable? Thanks.

As far as the aux valves: As mentioned in the above reply one pin on the liquid module can be setup to open up a bypass when all of the sections are off. As far as agitation control this would need to be a separate switch box with a polarity reversing switch to control the amount agitation so as to reduce it for the foaming issue. You could not use one of the extra switches on the switchbox for that function. I don't know the part number for the Raven adapter cable but if it mates with the Raven console cable (16 Pins) then it is likely to be the correct one.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)