AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ford Ecoboost big problems.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 5/20/2013 06:01 (#3106806 - in reply to #3106371)
Subject: Re: Ford Ecoboost big problems.

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
If their is a bulletin out on them nobody has informed me. I have a 2011 bought new with just a tick under 20,000 miles on it. Have never had a lick of trouble with it, let me take that back, my left front speaker will shut off once in a great while for a short time but then come right back on. Of course when I bring it it the shop it is always working. I will admit if you have a heavy foot you will not get the 22 mpg they said it would when I bought it, for sure won't in the winter with winter fuel. And have very seldom averaged it that but it is possible if you baby the heck out of it. Overall I love the truck, I much prefer to drive it over my wives 2013 Buick Enclave which drives very nice. I love the roominess of the cab, of course all cabs are the same regardless of what engine you stick in it.

My suggestion is if you're skeptical of the Eco-boost don't get it, you will always have that doubt in the back of your mind. Myself I will have to wait and see how this one pans out and what the trade difference is when I get another new truck.

Edited by IOWAMARK 5/20/2013 06:02
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)