AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can someone give me the low down on pro 700?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

H farmall
Posted 5/18/2013 06:42 (#3103244 - in reply to #3102710)
Subject: Re: Can someone give me the low down on pro 700?

mn
use the wizard, all you have to do is be able to read the instructions and hit the next button. It seems a little overwhelming at first but if you spend the time to learn all of the things it can do it is worth it. The biggest problem for most of us is we do not want to spend any time learning it till the day we want to go in the field, then we get frustrated. I will admit that I am very disappointed in there training that is offered to learn it. If they would only make the manual for the monitor after each update (on line would be great) for customers who own a pro 700/600. Some online tutorials would be great also( they did a few in the beginning but now quit).

P.S. I now you can buy a manual each time, But I spent a half million dollars for there planter and combine, then 175 dollars a year to keep the software up to date and support, would it really be such a stretch to have a link to download the latest manual online. I would hope the profits from the sale could justify that small service.

sorry afs kyle you beat me to it while i was typing

Edited by H farmall 5/18/2013 06:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)