AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

integra or insight help PLEASE
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ih1566
Posted 5/17/2013 19:01 (#3102480)
Subject: integra or insight help PLEASE

Hamilton, OH/ Browning, MO
I bought a new integra last fall for the combine and it worked great. Then I traded sprayers over the winter and the new one didn't have any sort of guidance. My old sprayer had an Envizio Pro with boom shutoffs that I loved. So I bought a used insight off agtalk classifieds to put in new sprayer so I could keep things simple, and not have to switch monitors in the fall. The insight has the autoswath unlock. My problem is the lack of quidance. After talking to my agleader dealer, and reading here, I see I'm going to have to have a completely seperate guidance system to use with the insight. If I had known that I'd have kept the damn E pro. As frustrating as it is to spray without quidance, I might as well go back to foam. My integra has the same unlock.

My questions for ANYBODY is does the integra have any onscreen guidance without buying the autosteer unlock? I guess I'm old fashioned since I enjoy holding the steering wheel and don't anticipate using it. I could put the integra into the sprayer very easily. I just can't accept that I have to have an old lightbar cluttering up the cab next to this expensive integra, or insight.

Thanks, Adam
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)