AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kinze ISO
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

jakecorn1
Posted 5/17/2013 10:28 (#3101956 - in reply to #3089901)
Subject: Re: Kinze ISO

KinzeMech, you seem to be the guy to ask, I have had problems similiar to the one in this post. I have a new Kinze 3700 with ISO Ag Leader electric clutches and also added the Kinze hydraulic drive. When I start a new field, everything is on and ready and it won't plant (I assume clutches). The monitor will then say "controller is not available". I will reboot the the 2630 monitor and then the Kinze Home Screen is not on the monitor, almost like it is not hooked up. One time I rebooted again and then the Kinze screen was there and it worked. The other time, I didn't lose the Kinze tab from the monitor and rebooted and it worked. I am using VRS precriptions and once I see it say something like Precriptions not available, out of boundary, it will be ready and work. I am also having problems with I believe the seed sensors telling me that I am planting very high rates, when I am very sure they aren't. Then they will work good for while, and act up again. I believe my dealer said you are having problems with the seed sensors, I thought it might be related to dusty conditions. Thanks in advance for your help.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)