AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kinze ISO
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KMech
Posted 5/13/2013 06:14 (#3095666 - in reply to #3095291)
Subject: Re: Kinze ISO

Missouri
I haven't had the chance to run one on a Pro 700 yet. It is "supposed" to be the same, regardless of display.

On the Kinze screen, up at the top, to the right, in what looks like the "title bar" of the window, there should be a small dot labeled "TC" It will either be red, or green. It needs to be green to indicate the system has found a valid task controller. TC is necessary for autoswath functions to work.

Next, on your button bar on the right side of the Kinze VT screen, the top left button says "section control". It needs to be on, it will be green when on, and red when off. Since it is over there in the buttons, one would expect it is a control button that can be pushed, but I have observed it has a different behavior on the GS3 display. Pressing it gives no response. However, if I turn on swath control on the deere side of the display, that button will light up green. If I turn it back off on the deere side of the display, it will light up red. It seems to give an indication of whether swath control is on, but does not correctly respond as a control button.

Do you have a green indicator for Task Controller, and do you have a green section control indicator?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)