AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 2630 & 1910 Air Cart Losing Documentation Tabs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Luckyfarmer
Posted 5/10/2013 23:25 (#3092006 - in reply to #3090165)
Subject: RE: JD 2630 & 1910 Air Cart Losing Documentation Tabs

Central South Dakota
We're pulling a 1910 behind a 1770 and every once in a while it will rearrange the tabs at startup. I'm running one tank of phosphate and 2 tanks of urea and then the seeding tab. We are variable rating all four products. After startup the seeding tab and the last urea tank will flip flop sometimes. My solution to fix this has been to go into the airseeder setup and flip the last urea tank to a product that I'm not using, be sure to write your MDV number down before doing this. I then power down and restart and then flip the last tank back to urea after startup, reenter the MDV and this gets the tabs reset in the right order. It doesn't happen all the time just occassionally.

I have also noticed that after updating to the latest version of software that my planter will drop my variety settings and colors on the first restart after using adaptive curves on guidance the previous day. If I don't use adaptive curves, everything is fine. I have also noticed on this latest update that sometimes a set of row clutches will pop off or on randomly on the headlandand then your have to uncheck the section control box to make it pop back on quick.

I would say Mother deere has a few software glitches to correct. Sometimes what an engineer deems to be an improvement isn't seen as such on the operators end.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)