AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dumb••s card
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

hf213
Posted 5/9/2013 22:47 (#3090017 - in reply to #3088724)
Subject: Re: Dumb••s card

This is my 1st year for Integra using it as planter monitor, well, 1st field, watching planter side along ditch, watching Integra, watching Raven for fertilizer, trying to plant straight, but not happening, make the whole swath, make my turn and start along RH side of field, go half way and notice that # 1 row is not planting, CRAP !!!! Old man is climbing in my butt, yelling you and your electronic %$$$%%^^% I used to plant all this without any monitor....yeah, ok, now go away and leave me alone !,
Earlier, I was working on getting my liquid fertilizer rate to not over apply because of faulty Raven control valve, and Had locked out the rows so it would not plant corn to diagnose and after I had that repaired forgot to rengage row one. Here's where you award me with my " CARD " :-)
I was expecting the Integra to "tweety bird" to me like my ole JD250 would and indicate row failure....well the Integra probably did its job, but it got ignored while I was watching along that ditch....dang it !!!!!!! Had another row empty out on me, now I know what to expect for a warning..... But now I LOVE my INTEGRA for monitoring...GPS and precision is fun when it works, I wish the companies would offer software to simulate your equipment, so you are good to go when its crunch time.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)