AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why don't wild horses founder?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

jonfrahm
Posted 5/8/2013 21:06 (#3087634 - in reply to #3085679)
Subject: Re: Why don't wild horses founder?

Audubon,Iowa
Nope! Only been around them about 42 years now learning i know less every day!
I Agree with you that there are no true wild horses here i believe you would have to go to Mongolia to find them if they are still truly wild there?? I dont know for sure ? But i do know and believe that there is a better use for them than feeding them to Wolves and Big cats etc take that meat and supply it to the welfare system if they complain about it they can get a job better themselves and purchase a different type of meat!
Wolves and other special species can figure out how to live in preserves and allow us to take care of the overpopulation problem of them not too many years ago i remember a meeting with Montana where a lady proposed that they capture all the male wolves and castrate them to stop overpopulation then from the back of the room an older rancher informed her that they were not "breeding" his calves they was eating them and he could tell her the best way to take care of their overpopulation.
We turn a blind eye to our government and they run wild with "great" ideas! What they do today effects us down the road!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)