AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Be careful
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

AGtrader
Posted 2/13/2008 08:53 (#308508 - in reply to #308497)
Subject: RE: Be careful

yoohoo - 2/13/2008 08:37

Have had a bad gut feeling this morning about these markets, and i hope I'm wrong but....With SC numbers yesterday, and an almost sure thing downward wheat market (nothing is a sure thing)....Thought is a lot of these wheat contracts came up short of where the experts said they were headed, Irronically it slowed on the first day of expanded limits...a week and half ago wheat kinda slowed down (with th exception Minn. Wheat) Was told that was because of the hike in margin money require to speculate wheat.....So the thought is that with expanded limits, it is going through another consolidation that made it break enough that it made the AgTraders of the world jump on the train on the downhill side.....or so they think....what gives me my bad feeling is people like him have to buy back to offset their position (ya i know its common knowledge) but just think if this turns the other way the amount of panic that could come in......(even though we all know He's not an emotional marketer.....

Just a thought and a gut feeling

wrong... the reason why the market is dropping much faster than it went up is because there was no shorts left to buy back!!! they were squeezed out last week, any new short positions taken , arent worried in the least about covering.

listen : THIS IS A B U B B L E .. no different than internet stock, real estate etc.

THIS IS A BUBBLE!!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)