AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LandLord Request - Biblical, Rest land every 7 yrs? No crop ~
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

No Till 2
Posted 5/4/2013 15:49 (#3079675 - in reply to #2938295)
Subject: Re: LandLord Request - Biblical, Rest land every 7 yrs? No crop ~

That the Israelites had long time lost their way is obvious, they had substituted the truth with a lie.

"Isa 1:14 “My being hates your New Moons and your appointed times, they are a trouble to Me, I am weary of bearing them.”

Yet that the Sabbath(S) of YHWH are perpetual and to be restored is clear, notice the plurality of “Sabbath” below, and keep in mind there are more than weekly Sabbaths and 7th year Sabbaths:

“Isa 56:4 For thus saith YHWH unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
Isa 56:5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
Isa. 56 is a futuristic prophecy, Eunuchs were never to be allowed into the House of YHWH---yet if they choose the true Sabbaths--- they will be in the Holy place."

And further we read in Isa 58 something amazing---it is really describing the “fast” of the Sabbath YEAR--- not just a day or two===and the feeding of the poor and orphans….which is what a Sabbath Year was largely about.

Edited by No Till 2 5/4/2013 16:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)