AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Updating raven smartboom firmware didn't work
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

reznik
Posted 4/15/2013 20:14 (#3038124)
Subject: Updating raven smartboom firmware didn't work

Northwest Texas Panhandle
Got a raven smartboom last year to go with our 90 ft sprayer controlled by a raven 450. I decided today to check if there was a firmware update. Mine had version 1.005 on it and they've updated several times and have 1.10 out. I downloaded and followed the directions off the raven website and my laptop says the program was successfully loaded but when the program restarted itself, all the characters on the screen turned into dark blanks. I cycled the power off and it did the normal boot screen but then the screen went blank again. I'm wondering if the new firmware won't work with my smartboom? I went through the upload process again and again with a freshly downloaded file to see if that was the problem but nothing changed. Does anyone know where I can get older firmware versions? The only firmware that raven has online is the new one. I called raven but got put on hold and then when I did the option for a callback number, the call was somehow dropped. I'll have to give them a try again tomorrow. Thought I would check here to see if anyone had the same issue.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)