AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

chronic cough
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

rHiNoBaLlS
Posted 4/4/2013 15:16 (#3012804 - in reply to #3012794)
Subject: Re: chronic cough

WC MN
Yes, they shoved an endoscope down my throat. I decided to switch Dr.s because the ones I had were not listening. Of all things, this guy works for Allina clinic which is a pretty big clinic system here. It was kind of a funny story but the gal doing the endoscope was pretty interesting. They had two scopes there. I asked which one was for the "bottom" and which one for the "top". She said to not worry, they clean them up real good in between and then put me under 5 seconds later. What a funny Dr.! They started me on omeprazole and that didn't cut the mustard so we switched to pantoprazole. They all have side effects so be aware of them.

Also, I magically started sleeping better at night because I wasn't waking up to cough. I spent countless dollars on sleep studies as well. Boy, that one pill changed my life. My mood is better because I can sleep. My wife sticks with me because she was the one that kept forcing me to go in so she feels like I'm her little success project! Haha.

Anyways, good luck getting to the bottom of it! It could be one of many things and this was my experience.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)