AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

obama cut backs?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

scottcupps
Posted 3/19/2013 14:15 (#2976155 - in reply to #2975672)
Subject: Re: obama cut backs?

The Shell Knob Basin (Southwest Missouri)
true story.... but think, if we could have reached a deficit reduction deal instead of being little girls in congress... then nobody wins except the american people.... and there isn't any usable leverage that way.... but nooooooooooooo.......... cant do that.... because my way is the highway son!... even though its not the way of my constituents!... they just voted me in because they got a bogus email telling them that somebody was going to take away their grandaddys shotgun and ban nascar.... (you should see the downtown Chicago skyscrapers that are owned by multinational billion dollar companies where some of those emails originate) or they're gay and want to get married... or theyre hardcore religious and dont want the gays to get married!.... either way.... so they stamped that ticket hard!! even though one of them is a cook at the school and the other works for the state highway department................. Paaaleasseee IM ALL FOR HARDCORE CONSERVATISM.... but I must say, that if you're going to be that hardcore and vote in the NO government spending crazies.... quite your government job folks!!.... and pull your kids out of public school, and dont you dare ask for a dime when filling out that fafsa !!..... or a penny of drought assistance.... and you BETTER never sign up for NAP or mp crop insurance!... EVER!!.... and in the same regard, if you have a cousin who wants to marry his boyfriend, so you feel sorry for him and go vote in the hardcore liberal, then you better be ready to drive around an electric tractor while growing your organic vegetables... and talk about the good old days when you had livestock..... it works both ways!!.... but truthfully, sometimes the middle ground is the best.... but it seems like as long as secondary agendas (gays, abortion, legalizing weed, gun control, religion in general, and immigration) decide elections.... we're going to have two rooms full of the no middle ground non-compromising crazies who think that because they won their district, everyone in their district is as crazy about the secondary issues as them............... and the next time you hear some retired government employee who pulls both social security and his pension from the government get on a rant about his second amendment rights.... and your get tired of listening to him.... just stop him and ask "hey man, how many amendments are there to our Constitution".... that shuts them up every time.....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)