AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My agronomist says the Chinese have this information
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

iseedit
Posted 3/7/2013 14:23 (#2948867 - in reply to #2948780)
Subject: Re: +1

central - east central Minnesota -

tink - 3/7/2013 13:31

pilgrim - 3/7/2013 11:09

"Since formaldehyde isn't on the 'radar' to look for in GMOs, and it will be missed by ELISA, this GC-MS analysis adds a serious dimension to the health concerns from GMOs.  May be from shunted amino acid metabolism (aspartate, serine, glycine) with blockage of aromatics in shikimate pathway by glyphosate or could also be from disrupted integrity of the genetic system with the transgene inserts.  Anyway, it is pretty high for tolerance levels in other products limited to 0.09 -0.3 ppm." 

Here again is the explaination that came in the e-mail.  You explain it to me.  I am passing along information, nothing more.  I did not doctor any chart, as falsely accused.  I am sure 99% of the 2% of the farm population do not like what is presented.

You are passing along hearsay, nothing more.

I'm not against testing GMO, but why would you present so much with zero evidence? It does not help your cause.  

Agree'd . . .
I'd rather not add to the "Internet Experence / Knowledge" (unproven - untrue, but since it was a email or internet source it must be true - so spread it around)
Back up the info with some credible sources of where it came from or testing to prove it otherwise . .. .

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)