AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pictures of BTO Rented Ground
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Mav
Posted 7/24/2006 11:15 (#29432 - in reply to #28918)
Subject: RE: Weeds!? WEEDS!! You want to see weeds? Come over to my house.......

For starters, I too do not care about the appearance of the neighbor’s crops. And, I do not spend all my time monitoring what is going on across the fence. However, I do try to take some notice when passing by. Logically, it is not a bad practice to adopt. My reason is that sometimes the conditions of a neighbor’s crops pinpoint potential problem in one’s own crops…bugs, drought, stress, ect. If caught early enough, the problem stands a greater chance of being remedied. e.g. When I see a neighbor spaying his or her field for bugs, I make it a priority to check our crops with an emphasis on any adjacent fields. In fact, a lot of times I help our neighbors. If they are scouting, I will stop and help them look.

And, you missed the point. The pictures are for discussion about combine losses not weeds in the field. I think that is quite a bit of loss coming out the back of that machine. But, other guys do not think so. I find that quite interesting…what is your opinion?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)