AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pictures of BTO Rented Ground
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Mav
Posted 7/24/2006 01:25 (#29356 - in reply to #28767)
Subject: Easy Boys!

Well, I was away at a wedding this weekend and it seems I have missed out a lot of discussion on the topic, but…WOW. It appears those pictures have rubbed some people the wrong way!

First off, if I have offended anyone I do sincerely apologize. My intention for posting the pictures arose primarily from the post “Landlord’s preference on farm machinery.” I found that post rather interesting in the sense that some landlords necessitate certain inexplicable conditions to rent his or her ground. It was only intended to provide a little coffee talk amongst the members. I thought some members from this forum would find it interesting and would like to comment (in a more mundane manner preferably). The pictures were simply a visual to help base one’s own judgment. And, I do not agree that I crossed any line of ethics. I have not revealed anything nor would reveal anything about the operators name, location, and/or any other pertinent information that would reveal their identity. If posting pictures of someone’s field is wrong, then what right do other members have posting pictures of a mysterious piece of equipment sitting along the road? I see no offense from taking these pictures.

And, I think some have read into this thread a little deeper than need be. It is simple, “Hey, I was driving by this field the other day and this is what I saw” type of thing. I agree completely that it is of no to me. But, does that eliminate my right to comment?

The pictures are not incriminating evidence with the intention to steal the ground from the operator. I was hoping this thread could be discussed on mature basis and leave the he farted comments to him or herself.

Mav

To tj farms:
Stirring up a hornet’s nest is putting it lightly. I, on the other hand, am of the opinion that I just brought a knife to a gunfight. ;-)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)