AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pat H
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Gottlieb
Posted 2/27/2013 15:41 (#2930345 - in reply to #2930194)
Subject: Re: Pat H

anyone knows spontaneity when they see it for a thread to take different avenue, ja.
Yours is deliberate. You post five times just with this thread. I wonder at times if you have sold soys way too early and now see where price action is taking us, ja. I do not "mind read" and no utility in doing so. What I do know is you seem to have all the answers...

You say, "I haven't convinced you" wow wasn't trying to convince anyone only to share what I felt was pertinent info for those of us who plant gmo or spray RR. Pilgrim saw thru it. And you did not respond to him. Then when things head south, you tell me take it to boiler room. I post on Brazil as news unfurls and you say that is just more of the same old news they always....strike or have prob with logistics....so what I try to say is since you so well versed in everything as you slip slide thru answers...how about you throwing out some worthwhile crumbs for all of us here. Add links while you are at it, ja. There been plenty on here that add different view than what I have or different material, but you seem to have more interest in stirring the pot. The previous "clip" was aired on a financial forum with great discussion. I regret that could not have taken place here as well since I assume (maybe wrongly) most of us use chemicals. Then you blow off the discourse and ruin it.
Now you ask mods to remove this, yet you accuse me of censorship? It is this kind of "double-speak" I refer to that you try to use when I just post what I thought was worthwhile news...and your continuing to post is only further evidence on my behalf of your wanting to silence me. And for what reason... Think about it.

Gottlieb

Edited by Gottlieb 2/27/2013 16:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)