AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I buried one of my best friends today.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 2/13/2013 06:48 (#2895794 - in reply to #2895088)
Subject: RE: I buried one of my best friends today.

Frytown, Iowa

those dogs have the best relationships between them and their owner... now them and a stranger... thats a different story. but when that dog is your own... its like he reads your mind. dad had one on the farm a while back and there was just too many people showing up on the farm for her to be there... she "protected" the farm from everyone... the tire guy, the fuel man, seed dealers, feed guys.... 

my neighbor down the road lost his dog and was looking for a dog like that. hes single and doesnt have a whole lot of people coming and going from his house... we give him "missy" and shes great over there... i go over every once in a while and she knows exactly who i am. the way they look at you... its like they are trying their hardest to figure out whay you are thinking... and really excited to see you...

that sucks he died, but your lucky to know a blue heeler cause its not a real popular breed like some others...

heres "missy" (heeler) and "gabby" (lab)

the first is of them drooling over the baby pigies while im in doing chores... the second is them eating from the dead pile... the compost pile is right behind gabby (out of the picture) where her tail is pointing... 

(IMAG0048.jpg)

(IMAG0012.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMAG0048.jpg (37KB - 23 downloads)
Attachments IMAG0012.jpg (36KB - 23 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)