AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What religon are you?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 2/12/2013 10:23 (#2893661 - in reply to #2893545)
Subject: RE: Not a member of a religion. I am Christian.

Frytown, Iowa
Quality not quantity.

If a pastor does not teach the whole bible then the people in the congregation participating in that sin are also on the pastor. All sin is done as we are human. To justify a sin as "ok" is the difference. Adjudge no doubt you have your feelings but to justify them goes against what God says (yes all scripture is God breathed). Technically an example would be a guy and girl having sex before marriage. It happens. But to justify it goes against what God says and would hinder a relationship with Him. No doubt a church that would justify having sex outside of marriage would be a hypocrite to also ban gays. But seeing churches like that doesn't get me too discouraged. I just realize that those people need a relationship with Christ the same and need to turn from their religion.

Another example would be if a married man had strong feelings for another woman. Would he deny his strongest feelings of attraction? Yes because it goes against Gods word. Hopefully this helps you understand what is really supposed to be the stance of Christians.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)