AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Found this on the road(pics), what's it worth Coochief?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 1/25/2013 21:20 (#2850050)
Subject: Found this on the road(pics), what's it worth Coochief?

These guys got fogged in today flying over farm. They had to back track to a clearing in county road to set down. I went up and had them follow me down the road behind feed tractor. The fog never cleared today, so took them to local cafe had lunch and helped them get a room at local motel. Told them to call in morning and see what visibility is in the morning.

They had just bought in Idaho and was heading to AZ. Sure would have been fun to have them take us up to hunt coyotes today around the ranch, but it sure just socked in on us today.

Had to smile, Badger called me on a loader he found for me to look at just at the time they landed in stack yard. Told him what we were doing at the moment, he replied they should have put it on a drop deck and hauled it cheaper. So I asked them at lunch if they could have hauled it cheaper and he said yes. We better get these guys on AgTalk, could have had Badger haul it south on one of his deals, maybe haul us some oranges and grapefruits on a back haul.

(Pic2.jpg)

(Pic3.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Pic2.jpg (31KB - 89 downloads)
Attachments Pic3.jpg (40KB - 86 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)