AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

big new crop soybean sales this morn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 1/25/2013 08:36 (#2848465 - in reply to #2848307)
Subject: The things that make this site work are shown in the last couple post

Red River Valley
One by zmracing and the on by Maizeing - One thinks the Inversion went away because of weather problems, The other thinks that if we have a weather event the Inversion will get bigger, And h#ll they might both be correct. The range of opinions on these pages as to what and how different things may effect our markets is great to read.

As for zmracing I think one should look at how the Inversion was reacting before the weather event started to see some clues ( it was getting smaller ) and had been for the better part of 60 days.

will I be wrong and the Inversion does not go away Maybe but here are the reasons I have confidence this year

1) Stocks held in "ON Farm Position" as a percentage of all corn stocks were well below normal In spite of farmers being very bullish corn prices.

2) In order for the Feed and residule numbers to be correct feed conversion rates would have to have been some of the poorest in a long time.

3) In warm dry falls feed conversion rates are generally better than avg.

As I have stated I might be wrong and the Inversion goes into full blowout stage but for now I will stay in the game.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)