AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

my attempt at real-time trade talk....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 1/24/2013 14:42 (#2846654 - in reply to #2846320)
Subject: RE: my attempt at real-time trade talk....

Hi Khall,

Well...I posted my thoughts on it last week.  And nothing has changed. I don't know where its going to stop for certain, but we can draw from important points, and get a feel for what might happen.  The last time buyers showed up they pushed it to the new highs (which perfectly touched the median line of the upsloping fork ).  Problem began evident when the buyers failed to show up where they were before.  If they made so much money on the last run up, and were bullish, you would expect them to be there....but they weren't.   Then we went zipping through that area today into the price vacuum area left on the vertical run. I would think that someplace there should be buyers give you a bump - maybe where we lifted off from, but, in all honesty, I wouldn't be long with your money.  If our lines are correct (they might be off completely!), price will likely reach the reaction point at some point in time.  When you zoom out and  just take a look at that chart in general and disregard the symbol....looks alot like a weather market in soybeans.  And price will take years to recover to those previous levels.  How many times on this site has "short crop, long tail" been used in the last 6 months..  Just my opinon.

I found it interesting today when driving home listening to the radio, and they were talking about AAPL had the high gross revenues ever reported by any company ever....and the 4th largest net profits ever being reported for a quarter by any company....and the fact is its getting crushed.  And then I reached over and turned off the radio, and remembered why I don't listen to the news anymore. ....."New is an excuse assigned........."

Good Luck!  Hopefully it will work out great for you !

Edited by jpartner 1/24/2013 14:44

(aapl.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments aapl.png (67KB - 48 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)