AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dairy consumer marketing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Tim in WI
Posted 1/12/2013 11:54 (#2816948 - in reply to #2816575)
Subject: RE: Dairy consumer marketing

Embarrass WI

engbert2 - 1/12/2013 07:29 After reading dairyman78 posted article ... it has always p!$$ed me off haw much money they have blown on worthless advertising ... the whole milk mustache was the biggest waste ... we paid how many millions to these crappy celebritys to sit and have a couple pics taken and that was it thay didn't do any promoting after their little photo shoot ... and wasn't there a couple of the women that turned out to be Vegans ??? Maybe we should pay Wallmart to do the promoting and advertising for us ... it really p!$$ed me off when I was sitting there reading that Forbes article last night and a commercail come on TV for Carnation instant breakfast mix ... I mean come on ... we cant promote milk as being healthier than a mix of who knows what man made ingredients ???

The milk moustache campaign wasn't sponsored by dairy farmers, that was done by an industry group.

The money stolen from dairy farmers might just as well been thrown in the ocean. There was never any positive return, except for the bigwigs who lined their pockets. 

edited for spelling-darn fat fingers! 

Edited by Tim in WI 1/12/2013 11:55
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)