AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

? for garvo
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 1/2/2013 19:06 (#2794068 - in reply to #2794001)
Subject: Re: ? for garvo

western iowa,by Denison
Just seems that the green fits me better-The local JD dealer is 12 miles away,real easy to get parts,have a local gearhead mechanic that worked at JD for 14 years that went on his own and believe it or not I have always been able to buy jd tractors cheaper-my other brother runs all red except his new 324j payloader,I do run a 2388 that Glen found for me on a trade in from the flat ground north of Spencer Iowa-in fact I advertised my used paylaoder tires on wnax and we got to talking when I was loading the tires to the guy I sold them about combines and it was his brothers combine from southern Minnesota-we run a 870 case ih ripper and 490ih disc's,disc mower and a 2388 combine and I have bought my bobcat mini-excavator and 300 bob cat from Glen,?!!!!
Adam usually paints 2 coats of green paint with no primer as it seems to stick good and gets it by the 5gallon bucket-its 1 of the safest paints to use and he has a very good resperator,so yes a lot of stuff is green,Adam hates using any other paint
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)