AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

private pilot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

coochief
Posted 12/26/2012 10:27 (#2776664 - in reply to #2775257)
Subject: RE: private pilot

SE MT

I read every post on this thread, very interesting!  I wish we could all meet and share stories...   Here's my claim to fame..    started in backseat of Dads supercub then moved to front.     Later bought a PA-20 tailwheel, traded on cows, saved, begged, borrowed and stole (lol) to eventually buy an Hughes 300.  Drove that for 3.5 yrs and sold for 25K more than gave for it.  Then mortgaged my life and kids to own this, making the last payment on Friday,  had it for 6 yrs.    Took me over 10 yrs to get my private and commercial in fixed/rotorcraft.  Been puttin' on about 200-250 hrs a year.    The last 3 I've been spraying and put on over 300/yr.   Anyways, I've found that longline is an art...
      Flown most all cessnas up through the 210, many pipers, couple maules, and a couple beechcrafts including a Baron.       My wish list includes an  L or M series T210,   but if I could afford the maint and fuel I'd like to have a Baron C,D,or E55 someday (they are rockets and have very good short feild capabilities).  Oh and a Huey not to mention LOL.

(DSC_0055-800.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DSC_0055-800.jpg (16KB - 95 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)