AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Teacher quits, on video
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

red man
Posted 12/19/2012 17:20 (#2762013 - in reply to #2761965)
Subject: RE: Teacher quits, on video

Sounds to me like we need more teachers like this guy he actually gives a crap about the kids. The system is flawed because of the "know it alls" They think they know everything that is right for our kids if this guy sees a area that needs special attention and he cant address it thats a bunch of bull.As far as recess and feild trips I agree also what do you remember about being in second grade not much probably but I sure remember going to the post office to see how our mail was sorted and deleivered those are the real life things kids should be seeing.Most of these teachers see the kids more than their own parents do and do deeply care. Its just like everything else in life right now we listen to some publicly appointed dumba-- telling us what we can and cannot do. Would you quit a $70,000 job with benifits just to stand up for what you believe in? probly not you would collect a check and go on following the pack and keep collecting that check nod your head and say yes sir for the rest of your life. I give this guy two thumbs up.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)