AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anarchist Soccer Mom and the school shooting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

aray63
Posted 12/17/2012 19:45 (#2758429 - in reply to #2757804)
Subject: Re: Anarchist Soccer Mom and the school shooting

barry county mi
I got a call at noon from the friend that has the garage in small town that does brake oil anso on my car and trucks. said his son maybe was going to steel my plane he had to lay him off a month or so ago because he was acting goofy. the 30 year old stoped in here day before thanksgiving , we were just leaving for our sons I didnt even give him a chance to ask me anany thing I just figured he wanted to deer hunt and I just told him to help his self and where to go and left . I though he was acting kinda different not near as peppy kinda just d0cile.anyway his father said he didnt know if he was doing drugs or what. Hes had his problems but not anybody I didnt trust. his dad said he show up said things like a letter envolpe had numbers on it and he was going to fly a plane to New York for a meeting and asked his dad what he thought my friend said he really never said anything that made sence. anybody got any idea whats up with this 30 year old thats a good worker has wife a couple kids and appears to be clear out of it thanks archie
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)